Lunchbox Love Review And Giveaway
Looking for a fun and creative way to spruce up your child's lunchbox? Say Please,Inc. has the answer with their wonderful collection of credit card sized note cards appropriately called "Lunchbox Love". They feature positive, encouraging words on the front and fun trivia facts on the back! They are perfect not only for lunchboxes, but also for backpacks, binders, or even just to leave a sweet note on your child's pillow.
Lunchbox Love currently comes in 8 different volumes with 10 cards, plus 2 blank cards in every pack to personalize your own sweet note. Each volume comes in a lovely compact case that makes grabbing a note anytime, anywhere so simple!
Lunchbox Love also features titles for all the wonderful people in your life! There are fun volumes for teens, tweens, co-workers, and for those you simply adore.
I personally think these cards are such a great way to send your kiddos back to school with love! It's the perfect way to remind your child just how much you love them and is sure to put a smile on their face in the midst of a busy school day! I also love the fact that these cards are two sided and feature the fun trivia facts on the back. What a fun way for kids to strike up a conversation at the lunch table!
Right now Say Please,Inc. is having a wonderful discount on their Lunchbox Love card volumes. They are offering 10% off plus FREE shipping when you buy four or more volumes! To take advantage of this discount please click on the graphic below:
Want a chance to snag some Lunchbox Love cards of your own just in time for back to school?
Say Please,Inc. is proud to offer one reader of Textbook Mommy a set of their "Lunchbox Love Volume 1" cards which can be seen HERE!
To Enter: Please comment below on one other volume from Say Please,Inc. that you would love to have! (This needs to be done before any extra entries are counted)
(Open To U.S. Residents Only 18+)
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow me by RSS reader or Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect. For each of these put a separate comment for 1 extra entry!
2. Add the Textbook Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your blog sidebar. Please add 3 separate comments for 3 extra entries!
3. Blog about this giveaway! Please add 5 separate comments for 5 extra entries!
4. Follow me @TextbookMommy on Twitter and/or retweet this review/giveaway. (You can find my handy retweet button at the top of this post) You can retweet no more than once every four hours each day for extra entries. Please add a separate comment for each of these and for each retweet for 1 extra entry each!
5. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in a separate comment. (You can find my handy Stumble Upon button at the bottom of this post) Please add a separate comment for 2 extra entries!
GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 6, 2010 AT 11:59 P.M. EST
WINNER WILL BE DRAWN BY RANDOM.ORG AND POSTED ON MY BLOG WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CONTEST END
Disclosure: The above is my honest review and I have not been compensated in any form for this review. You can read my full disclosure policy HERE.