For this slow cooker Saturday I have another recipe wowzer of mine that your family will enjoy!
Seconds Please! Stroganoff
2 pounds of Beef stew meat
2 cans of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 packages of Turkey gravy mix
2 cups of Water
1 Cup of Sour Cream
1 Package of Egg Noodles
1) Place stew meat in bottom of slow cooker
2) Cover with cans of soup, gravy mix, and water
3) Cook on low for 7-8 hours
4) 10-15 minutes before serving add the sour cream and stir in well
5) Serve over cooked egg noodles and enjoy!
*Makes 3-4 servings.
I have a family of six so for this recipe I use 3 pounds of meat, 3 cans of soup, 3 gravy packets, 3 cups of water, and 2 Cups of Sour Cream.