It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new Slow Cooker Saturday recipe! This time I picked one of my favorite soup recipes I make quite often. My kids request it and I love how much flavor this one packs!
* 1 (16 oz) can of pinto beans
* 1 (16 oz) can of kidney beans
* 1 (11 oz) can of niblet corn
* 1 (11 oz) can of Rotel tomatoes and chillis
* 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (4 oz) can diced chillis
* 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix
* 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix
* 1 pound ground beef
1) Cook meat and drain.
2) Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir. (Do not drain any of the cans!)
3) Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
4) Garnish with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, and/or chopped green onions
*Makes 8-10 Servings*