Tie Buddies Review And Giveaway
Teaching your kids to tie their shoes is now fun and easier with Tie Buddies! Tie Buddies was born in January 2007 by inventor and mother of two, Wendy Welling. Tie Buddies takes the frustration out of the equation with the use of simple pull tabs that are easy to grip with tiny hands. With tabs featuring fun and cheerful graphics, your child will be on their way to tying their shoes all on their own in no time! Best of all, Tie Buddies are recommended by kindergarten teachers everywhere!
I was very excited to have the opportunity to review Tie Buddies as I have a six year old daughter that is still struggling with tying her shoes. I was surprised at how easy it was to not only add Tie Buddies to the laces, but also at how simple it made tying shoes! I'm not kidding when I say it took all of five minutes of me demonstrating for her to have this easy process down all on her own! She loves the fairy and wand graphics, plus she adores the color pink so she was sold from the beginning!
I would personally recommend Tie Buddies to any parent with young ones just learning to tie their shoes. This product really does make the whole process fun for the child and gives them such a sense of accomplishment to see that they have tied their own shoes!
Tie Buddies can be purchased through this link and retail for $8.99/each: Tie Buddies
Follow Tie Buddies on Twitter at: @TieBuddies
Join Tie Buddies on Facebook at: Tie Buddies
Want a chance to win some Tie Buddies of your own?
Tie Buddies is proud to offer one lucky reader of Textbook Mommy a set of Tie Buddies in their choice of girl or boy version!
To Enter: Simply leave a comment saying which version (girl or boy) of Tie Buddies that you would like to win!
(U.S. Residents Only, 18+)
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow me by RSS reader or Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect. For each of these put a separate comment for 1 extra entry!
2. Add the Textbook Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your blog sidebar. Please add 3 separate comments for 3 extra entries!
3. Blog about this giveaway! Please add 5 separate comments for 5 extra entries!
4. Follow me @TextbookMommy on Twitter and/or retweet this review/giveaway. (You can find my handy retweet button at the top of this post) You can retweet no more than once every four hours each day for extra entries. Please add a separate comment for each of these and for each retweet for 1 extra entry each!
5. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in a separate comment. (You can find my handy Stumble Upon button at the bottom of this post) Please add a separate comment for 2 extra entries!
6. Leave a comment on one of my other blog posts! Please add a separate comment for 1 extra entry!
GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 9, 2010 AT 11:59 P.M. EST
WINNER WILL BE DRAWN BY RANDOM.ORG AND POSTED ON MY BLOG WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CONTEST END
Disclosure: I was given a sample product by the above mentioned company in exchange for my honest review. You can read my full disclosure policy HERE.