I wanted to discuss monetizing your blog and hopefully get tips from others on what works for them! I have only been trying to make money off of this blog for a couple months without much success, but I'm hoping that will change! I remember reading a forum about a month ago on a work at home mom website and a lady stated she makes around $500 a month blogging! That sounds great and all... but how the heck is she doing it?
I know a lot of people sell crafts such as Etsy items or services such as blog design but I'm not crafty nor tech savvy enough for either of those options. So I decided to share what sites I belong to and my opinion of them. Can't wait to hear what works for everyone else!
My Blog Monetizing Resources:
1) Adsense: Usually a top money maker for bloggers. I have so far only made pocket change with this one.
2) Google Affiliates: No revenue made from this one as of yet. I only have one ad on my blog through this site.
3) Amazon Associates: This is another one I hear good things about. So far I have not had any luck yet.
4) Social Spark: This site is great! You get paid well for writing 200 word sponsored posts. Best paying posting site I have come across so far!
5) MyLikes: This is another one that I am seeing results from. You post sponsored ads on either Facebook and/or Twitter and get paid per click on the ads you post!
6) Sponsored Tweets: This is one that I have seen results from as well. You tweet out sponsored ads and you get paid per click on the ads you tweet!
7) LinkShare: This one I have not seen results from yet, but I personally like their advertiser selection more than I do Google Affiliates. There are over 600 advertisers to choose from and their whole website is so user friendly!
8) SheToldMe: This one I just joined so no profit yet, but this site seems worthwhile! You can share your blog posts on this website and they will not only post it for other community members to see, they will share the Google Adsense revenue with you that your posts generate on their site!
9) PayPerPost: So far no luck with this one. I had one offer but it did not fit my blog theme so I did not accept it. This is a site that pays you to write sponsored posts.