Buddha Board Review And Giveaway
If you're like me, you can always use some more relaxation in your life. As a mother of four, I need all the relaxation I can get my hands on! Luckily there is a solution out there for us all, the Buddha Board! The Buddha Board is made with the Zen concept of living in the moment. With the Buddha Board, you can paint your way to a relaxed state of mind with simply water! That's right, water!
The Buddha Board comes with the board itself, a water tray that doubles as your water holder, and a paintbrush. You simply paint on your Buddha Board by dipping your brush in the water. Then watch your painting come to life! The fun part is that as the water evaporates, your design disappears, making way for you to create another wonderful masterpiece all your own!
*The Buddha Board is environmentally friendly and will last for years with proper care*
My Buddha Board Creation
I had the wonderful opportunity to have a chance to review the Buddha Board! Set up was super simple. I just put some water in the tray, set the board in the easel slot of the tray, and started to paint! I love the way it truly does help put you into a relaxation mode. I decided to start my creation after the kiddos went to bed, so it was truly a relaxing experience to just let my mind wander and paint whatever fun things came to mind! Even better, my creations disappeared like magic into thin air so that I could start over and over again! This is simply a product you have to try for yourself to experience the joy of it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I mean, who couldn't use some stress relieving? I think this would be a fun gift idea as well!
Buy It: You can purchase the Buddha Board online at BuddhaBoard.com for only $32.95
Win It: Want a chance to win a Buddha Board of your very own? The wonderful people at Buddha Board have offered one reader of Textbook Mommy the chance to win one of their fun Mini Buddha Boards pictured below!
How To Win: Please make sure you do the required entry first or all subsequent entries will be invalid. Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry. Example: If an additional entry is worth 2, leave 2 separate comments. Also, if your email address is not accessible through your profile, please leave it in your comment. Thanks!
Required Entry: Please leave a comment telling me what you like to do to get into a relaxation mode.
- "Like" Buddha Board On Facebook and leave your Facebook username in the comment. (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- Follow Buddha Board On Twitter and leave your Twitter handle in the comment. (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- Follow Textbook Mommy publicly on GFC (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- Subscribe To Textbook Mommy via RSS (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- "Like" Textbook Mommy On Facebook and leave your username in the comment. (Worth 2 Extra Entries)
- Follow Textbook Mommy On Twitter and leave your Twitter handle in the comment. (Worth 1 Extra Entries)
- Tweet this review/giveaway on Twitter by using the button at the bottom of this post. Can be done up to once a day. Please leave your tweet url in the comments for verification. (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
This Giveaway Ends August 31, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open To Residents Of The United States, 18+
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email or another winner will be selected. Winner is chosen randomly using Random.org
*Disclosure: I received a Buddha Board in exchange for my honest review of the product. The opinions in this review are mine and mine alone.