"Dress The Mess!"
Designerliners are eco-friendly and super stylish biodegradable trash bags that help you to "Dress The Mess" with a wonderful array of decorative patterns. With Designerliners you can dress up any trash can in your home, and at the same time feel good about helping the planet!
Muriel Weiner is the wonderful woman behind Designerliners. As one of New York's most successful executives in the advertising business, she has revolutionized the way we look at our trash! Muriel's stance is that if paper towels can be dressed up with pretty designs, why can't our trash bag liners? Then came the ingenious idea of Designerliners!
Designerliners Color/Pattern Combos
Two other patterns are available only on eBay and Amazon; the 7 gallon size Green Gingham and Brown Leopard.
I had the wonderful opportunity of reviewing the Red Gingham 7 gallon size trash bags. The bags came in a pack of 12. First impression was that I loved the packaging. They didn't come in your average trash bag box, which was nice and unique! I also loved the Red Gingham print, as my home is decorated mostly in Americana decor, so these liners match perfectly! The whole idea of a decorative trash liner is so refreshing to me. Now that I have been using the Designerliners, I love the look of my waste baskets. Did I just say that? Yep! I truly do! I can't think of any reason to want to go back to the plain white trash bags again. With all the different patterns Designerliner has to offer, you can change up your look often, or accessorize the waste basket in each room of your home to match your decor. It's ingenious!
Where To Buy: Designerliners come as a 12 pack for $9.95 and can be purchased through designerliners.com, eBay, Amazon.com, and Alice.com.
Want To Win Some? Designerliners is graciously giving one reader of Textbook Mommy a pack of their own Designerliners!
Mandatory Entry: Please comment below with which Designerliners you would love to win from the above pictured choices! *Please be sure to do this mandatory entry or all subsequent entries will not count! Also, please include your email address in the comments section if it is not accessible through your profile. Thanks!
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- "Like" Designerliners on Facebook and leave your Facebook name in comment ( Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- "Like" Textbook Mommy on Facebook and leave your Facebook name in comment (Worth 2 Extra Entries)
- Follow Textbook Mommy on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in comment (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- Follow Textbook Mommy publicly on GFC - Located in right sidebar (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- Subscirbe to the Textbook Mommy RSS feed (Worth 1 Extra Entry)
- Re-tweet this review/giveaway by using the share button at the bottom of this post. Can be done once a day for 1 entry per day. *Please leave your re-tweet url in comment for verification
Giveaway Ends August 31, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Open To Residents of The United States, 18+
* Winner will be selected using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email or another winner will be selected *
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com