While browsing around the internet looking for some handmade craft ideas for my kid's new teachers, I stumbled upon the neatest little idea from FamilyCrafts.About.com. It's directions on how to put together a fun gift called a Teacher's Survival Kit!
- Small paper mache box or decorative gift bag
- Acrylic Paint
- Printer Or Pen
- Craft Glue
- Paint Brush
- Survival Kit Items (see below)
Survival Kit Contents:
- Life-Saver Candy
- Mounds Candy Bar
- Paper Clip
- Puzzle Piece
- Rubber Band
- Starburst Candy
Photo Credit: FamilyCrafts.About.com
- Start out by painting a paper mache box however you would like and set aside to try. You could also opt to use a decorative gift bag instead.
- Print the Survival Kit list pictured above from here, or write it out on some colored paper or stationary.
- Fill the box or bag with the survival kit contents
- Paste the Survival Kit list on the lid of your box, or if you are using a gift bag, attaching it with a ribbon to the strings of the gift bag would be a cute idea!
* Sure To Be A Hit With Your Child's Teacher *