30 Day Blog Challenge
"Bullet Your Day"
Today is Day 12 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, and today's topic involves laying out your day for your readers! My day was not filled with anything over the top dramatically interesting, so please don't get your hopes up! (Ha Ha)
- 6:45 AM - Wake up, wake up the oldest child, take a shower, get dressed
- 7:10 AM - Wake up the younger kids, get them dressed and ready for school
- 7:45 AM - Load everyone up in the car to drive them to school
- 8:00 AM - Kids are dropped off, I got a coffee and some gas for the car!
- 8:10 AM - Home now and doing some chores and feeding all the animals before I have to leave again
- 9:15 AM - Leave for my out of town doctor appointment
- 10:00 AM - At my doctor's appointment
- 10:50 AM - Off to my next destination, the college, to get my books for this term
- 11:15 AM- Arrived at college and figured out I had a 20 minute line wait just to get in the door of the bookstore
- 11:30 AM - I'm officially in the bookstore. They had 3 out of 5 books I needed. Now I realize the fun part. That huge line going from one end of the store to the other, is the line to check out!
- 1:00 PM - At this point I have just now had my turn to check out at the bookstore. No joke!
- 1:30 PM - Arrive home. Time to tidy up the house some more before the kiddos get here.
- 3:00 PM - Kids arrive home.
- 4:30 PM - Start getting dinner prepared!
The rest of my day I am not going to bother laying out for you. It's basically dinner, family time, putting the kids to bed, watching some television with the hubby, and bedtime for myself!
If there's one important lesson I learned for the day it is this: Never go to get your textbooks on the first day the bookstore opens for the term! I had never done that before until today, and I don't recommend it!
So how was your day?