30 Day Blog Challenge
"Write 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself"
Today is Day 15 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, and today's topic is to write fifteen interesting facts about yourself! I'm not really sure how long this will take me to write. I don't have any unique talents or extra intriguing tidbits about myself, but I'll try to come up with fifteen for you all!
1) I've never broken a bone
2) I have to always wipe the milk "crusties" from around the gallon before pouring it!
3) I didn't officially get my driver's liscense until I was 21 because I was scared to drive.
4) Speaking of 21, that was the age I had the last of my kids (the twins). Four girls altogether by that time!
5) I could sit and watch documentaries all day. Love em'!
6) I'm deathly afraid of grasshoppers. I have this fear of them jumping on me!
7) I survived a deadly brain tumor at age 18 that almost killed me.
8) I like to put soy sauce on my macaroni and cheese!
9) I cannot parellel park to save my life.
10) I've never gotten a ticket in my years of driving! (Knock on wood!)
11) I didn't own a cell phone until age 27. No joke!
12) I've changed my haircolor so many times, I'm not even sure what my natural color is anymore!
13) I'm allergic to pickles and mosquito bites. Weird combo, I know!
14) I got married in one of those cheesy little chapels in Vegas.
15) My childhood nickname given to me by my dad was Butterbean. Don't ask. I have no clue!