30 Day Blog Challenge
"List 10 People, Dead Or Alive, You Would Invite To Dinner. Include The Dinner Menu."
Today is Day 29 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, and today's topic involves listing ten people, dead or alive, you would invite to dinner. You also must include the dinner menu. I'm getting a couple of ideas right off the bat, but this is one I need to think some about.
The Guest List
1. Jesus - That would be amazing!
2. Gandhi - It just keeps getting more interesting...
3. Bob Marley - Of course I have to invite Bob! I think he would add to the stimulating conversation this lineup would have to offer.
4. Oprah - You gotta have Oprah!
5. Mother Teresa - Simply an amazing woman.
6. Rosa Parks - Another woman who I would love to just have the opportunity to converse with.
7. Sigmund Freud - As a student of Psychology, I would love to hear his opinions on how this science has progressed.
8. Johnny Depp - An amazing and gorgeous actor.
9. My grandmother. I don't get to see her as nearly enough as I would like, and I know she would love to attend a dinner like this!
10. My husband - Because if he missed this dinner he would probably be pretty upset! :)
The Dinner Menu
Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Fresh Baked French Bread
Veggie Pad Thai for me (the vegetarian!)