30 Day Blog Challenge
"Your Top 5 Pet Peeves"
Today is Day 3 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge! Today's topic is your top five pet peeves. This one should be easy. We all have things that annoy us right? So why do I find myself having to really think about this one? Anyways, here's my list of what I would have to say are my top five pet peeves.
- Spitting: This would probably have to be my number one pet peeve, which is weird for me to say because my hubby is guilty of this. I just hate the whole public spitting thing. I'm somewhat of a germ freak, so when I see people do this, I picture walking in it and then tracking it into the house. Yuck!
- Rudeness: I think most everyone can agree with this one. This one pertains to those that just can't be nice, like it would seriously kill them to do so. Or how about the people who have a bad day at work and you happen to come into their establishment and they take it out on you? No fun!
- Telemarketers: Hey, I'm drawing some blanks here!
- Weak Handshakes: I get that some people will think I'm strange for this pet peeve, but I truly hate a weak handshake, or people who fail to shake your hand when meeting you. I personally think a nice firm handshake shows your genuineness. Call me crazy, but its true!
- A Messy House: I will start this one by saying I am not a neat freak! My house is lived in and with four kids I would never have time to sit if I was a neat freak. I do however appreciate a tidy home, and I get easily annoyed when the kids can't seem to find the garbage for those darn Capri Sun straw wrappers, or when my husband always seems to miss the dirty laundry hamper. I think they take my obsession with having a tidy house to mean that its okay, mom will pick it up!