Clorox has a great new site for you all to enjoy and it's filled with fun and creative recipes to get your little ones participating in the fun of food! It's called Clorox Recipes For Fun and it's a must see, especially for you fellow moms. Clorox knows that's it not just about cleaning up the messes, it's about making them too! This website is chock full of recipes for your kids to get excited about. These are not just a compilation of your average recipes by the way!
Clorox Recipes For Fun includes recipes in the following categories:
* Wacky Science
* Arts and Crafts
* Kiddie Cooking
* Creative Cooking
My favorite is the Wacky Science recipes category! In this collection of recipes you will get the details on how to make homemade bubbles, paint, gloop, volcanic eruptions, and more! Here is one of my favorite recipes below!
Glow in the Dark Slime
1 - 4oz bottle of clear or blue gel Elmer's glue
1 cup of warm water
2-3 tablespoons of glow-in-the-dark paint
Green Neon Food Coloring
2 teaspoons of Borax
1/3 cup of warm water
1) First mix together the Elmer's glue and the 1 c of warm water.
2) Stir in the paint and food coloring.
3) In a separate small bowl mix together the 1/3 cup warm water and 2 teaspoons of borax. Stir until the borax is dissolved.
4) Now add about 2 tablespoons of the borax solution to the glue solution. Stir continuously while adding the solution.
*This recipe can make 2 small half jar fulls of slime or your could package a smaller amount of slime into favor baggies.
Want a Chance to Win $10,000 Towards an Ultimate Mess Party?
I thought you might enjoy that one! So how do you get in on the chance to win? Just head on over to Clorox Recipes For Fun and register. Just think of the kind of Ultimate Mess Party you could throw with that kind of cash! There are also ways to gain extra entries such as submitting your own fun and creative recipe here, or get in on the chance to win the daily prizes being given away, such as gift cards, just by viewing other recipes on the site!
Giveaway is open to those in the U.S., 18 years of age and older. This giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on March 27, 2012. For further rules, please click here.
* Like Clorox on Facebook to get the latest updates *
* Disclosure: This post was written for Clorox, in partnership with Social Moms. This is a compensated post, although all opinions expressed within are 100% my own, and in no way a result of any outside influence.