1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
(1) 15.5 oz. can of Hunt's Manwich Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
2 cups of Colby-Jack shredded cheese
1 box of Pillsbury Pie Crusts
( Preheat oven to 375 degrees)
1) Brown hamburger meat and drain. Add can of Manwich and mix well.
2) Put the first pie crust dough into the bottom of your pie dish.
3) Spoon your hamburger mix into the bottom pie crust.
4) Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese on top of the hamburger mix.
5) Add your second pie crust dough over the top and crimp edges to seal. Cut a few small slits on top to vent.
6) Sprinkle your remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top of pie.
7) Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.