Naturally give your metabolism a boost with these foods that will help kick your weight loss into a higher gear!
1. Apples: Here's a high fiber fruit that helps you burn more calories.
2. Pears: Another great fruit high in fiber!
3. Spinach: Great for speeding up your metabolism and also high in antioxidants, Vitamin C, and fiber.
4. Water: The tried and true method of boosting your metabolism. Drink up!
5. Oatmeal: Another high fiber food that helps burn calories.
6. Grapefruit: Helps burn calories while breaking down fiber. Also a great way to lower insulin levels!
7. Jalapenos: Jalapenos and all spicy peppers work great to speed up your metabolism for hours after consuming them.
8. Cinnamon: This spice is great for metabolism, and especially for the breakdown of consumed sweets. Try a cup of cinnamon tea with a meal.
9. Broccoli: This vegetable contains both Vitamin C and Calcium, a powerful duo for upping your metabolism.
10. Beans: Up your metabolism with beans which contain good amounts of protein and fiber.
11. Curry: Another spicy way to up your metabolism and burn more calories.
12. Whole Grains: Helps you get in your daily amount of fiber and is metabolism friendly!
13. Green Tea: This tea is great for speeding up your metabolism and also contains EGCG that stimulates the nervous system, resulting in more calories burned.
14. Almonds: Eaten in moderation (due to being high in calories) this food helps boost metabolism naturally with the help of the fatty acids it contains.
15. Lean Meat: Chicken and turkey are great examples of lean meats that burn a great deal of calories during digestion.