The kids will sure to be delighted this holiday season with some fantastic stocking stuffers. Below is a list of 25 ideas to get you started! If you have teens, be sure to check out "25 Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Teens".
1) Books/Bookmarks - Your little reader might enjoy a new book and bookmark.
2) For Boys: Small toys like Hot Wheels cars and action figures.
3) For Girls: Barbies, small dolls, and play makeup.
4) Art Supplies: Paints, Play-Doh, markers, crayons, coloring books.
5) Winter Gear: Beanies, scarves, mittens, socks, slippers, etc.
6) Snacks: Candy, jerkey, trail mix, box of animal crackers, etc.
7) Magazines: Buy your kids' favorite issue, roll it up and put in stocking!
8) MP3 Player/Headphones: A new mp3 player or a new set of headphones are a great idea.
9) Gift Cards: A perfect gift for any age so they can pick just what they want!
10) Stickers: A couple sheets of stickers are a fun stocking stuffer idea.
11) Glow in the Dark Stars: These are a hit with a lot of kids. Glow in the dark stars that go on their bedroom ceiling!
12) For Girls: Hair bows, hair clips/headbands, etc., rings, necklaces.
13) For Boys: A new watch, belt, wallet.
14) T-Shirts: Easily roll up a new t-shirt to put in their stocking.
15) Video Games: Got a little gamer in your house?
16) DVD's/CD's: Is there a special CD or DVD your child has their eye on?
17) Disposable Camera & Mini Photo Album: Your child will love the chance to capture their own holiday memories on film. Include a mini photo album so once the pictures are developed they can have a great keepsake.
18) New Toothbrush/Hairbrush: Here's a practical stocking stuffer they will be sure to use!
19) Comic Books/Word Search Books: Boys may love some comic books and both boys and girls alike usually enjoy a good word search!
20) Small Games: A deck of cards, marbles, jacks, etc.
21) Temporary Tattoos: Kids love temporary tattoos!
22) Bubble Bath/Bathtub Crayons: If your child loves to take baths then these could be great stocking stuffers.
23) Glow Sticks: My girls love these and if you have a dollar store around you can usually find them there. Great and inexpensive stocking stuffer!
24) Small Stuffed Animals: Little ones might enjoy a small stuffed animal or two in their stocking.
25) School Supplies: Pens, pencils, highlighters, small notepads, etc.