How frustrating can it be to try and get out the door with a baby? Seriously. Babies are small. They largely don’t do a whole lot other than gurgle, coo, and spit-up (and look awesomely cute while doing it!). Why do they require so much stuff? If you have twins or two kids in diapers… forget it. You are walking out that door with bags on each arm, and waddling to your car. We carry diapers, wipes, extra clothes, toys, snacks… you name it! Every parent knows this feeling, but someone has finally done something to reduce the clutter we drag around with us.
I was introduced to the Q-Tee Clutch not that long ago, and I’ve been carrying mine with me wherever my young son and I go. What is the Q-Tee Clutch, you may ask? Well, simply stated, it is the most compact and cost effective child invention in a long, long time! Essentially, it is an adorable onesie that folds up into something resembling a clutch purse. Why is this a game-changer? Because it means you have one less bag to carry around. Your bag IS your spare outfit, and it carries your extra diaper(s), and wipes. It even has room for a change of pants. This is amazing, and I will highlight why below.
- One bag down! It might not seem like much but when you have little kids, you need mobility, and you need to be able to easily run, or grab after them. If you have an infant, you are already carrying around that 30 lb. car seat, with your angel in it. You do not need a large bag, or bags, thrown over your shoulder on top of it all.
- Easily leave one or two in your glove compartment. If you have one of these in there, then you don’t need to carry it around. Your backup is with you at all times.
- Easy to pack away for those quick shopping trips. You can throw this into your purse, and run out to the supermarket with no fear of a blowout, and being without your massive bag of supplies.
- Men have no excuse not to want to grab this and go. Some men are diaper bag resistant. Excuses be gone once you have this little product. They can simply put it into their jacket pocket and take their child out for a little trip.
- Sleek design. This is not your mommas diaper bag. This is modern, and practical for parents on the go.
This is one of those products that you see, and beat yourself up for not having thought of it yourself. It makes so much sense. Check it out at http://www.qteeclutch.com. I have found my new go-to baby shower gift!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.