Having the wonderful opportunity to become a Coppertone Water Mom, I have learned from other moms a great deal about sun safety, which is oh so important in this summer heat! Having a good, reliable sunscreen will keep you safe and sunburn free. I personally love and trust Coppertone products and was even a faithful user of them before this. We've been using all the wonderful products and samples provided from Coppertone and our whole family has actually managed to avoid sunburns completely this summer! Score! If you're looking for a line of sun care products that will truly keep you protected, check out the Coppertone website to learn more about the different sunscreens they have to offer.
Our family's favorite Coppertone product - Wet n' Clear
This product can be applied to wet or dry skin.
Sun Safety Tips:
1) Protect yourself with a hat whenever possible while out in the sun. This protects areas most often exposed in the sun such as your neck, ears, and scalp.
2) Consider adding makeup and lip care products to your routine that include an SPF for added sun protection.
3) Lather up the kids daily! Did you know that just 1 or 2 blistering sunburns occurring on a child before the age of 18 can increase their risk of skin cancer later in life?
4) If you're spending a lengthy amount of time in the sun, make sure to reapply sunscreen often!
5) Don't forget the shades! Wearing sunglasses outside in the sun's rays can help protect your eyes from damage.
Connect With Coppertone:
*Disclosure: This post was written as a Coppertone Water Mom, where I received sample products through Coppertone and BSM Media to share my opinion on the products used. All opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine and are not a result of any outside influence.