20 January 2010
~ Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce ~
If you have never tried Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, you are missing out! I was lucky enough to receive some of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce to try and I have to say, very delish! For dinner tonight I tried some of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce in my recipe for French Dips. Definitely a must try! Here's the recipe I used:
* 3-4 pound Beef Bottom Round Roast
* 1 Large Onion
* Package of Sliced Swiss Cheese
* 5 Cups of Water
* 1/2 Cup of Soy Sauce
* 1 Package of Lipton's French Onion Soup Mix
* 1 Tablespoon of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
* Package of Hoagie Rolls
1) Cut up onion and sautee in pan with butter
2) Transfer onion into the bottom of a slow cooker/crock pot
3) Place Roast on top of onions in slow cooker/crock pot
4) Combine water, soy, soup mix, and all purpose sauce. Mix and pour over roast.
5) Cook on low setting for 7-8 hours.
6) Serve on hoagie rolls with swiss cheese.
** Hint: The leftover juice makes a yummy Au Jus for dipping **
Re-create my yummy recipe at home or create a dish of your own with a bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, courtesy of Country Bob's!
Country Bob's is going to give 2 readers of TextbookMommy a bottle of their very own Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce!
How To Win:
1) Visit Country Bob's recipe section of their website and leave a comment telling me what recipe you would like to make at home if you win!
*** The above entry is required and must be completed to be eligible for the extra entries ***
1) Follow TextbookMommy publically on Google Friends Connect and leave a seperate comment (1 extra entry)
2) Follow TextbookMommy on Twitter and leave a seperate entry! (1 extra entry)
3) Grab the TextbookMommy badge to display on your blog. *Please leave a link in a seperate comment where the badge is posted for verification! (3 extra entries)
*** THAT'S A TOTAL OF 5 EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN! ***
*** CONTEST ENDS JANUARY 27, 2009 AT 9:00 P.M. EST ***
*** WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN AT RANDOM USING RANDOM.ORG ***
** DISCLAIMER: I WAS PROVIDED A PRODUCT FROM THE COMPANY MENTIONED ABOVE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **