Hip-T Review And Giveaway
The days of the muffin top and bum cleavage are now over thanks to g3 Originals,the maker of the Hip-T! If you haven't yet heard of this incredible product, it's a revolutionary piece that not only helps you sport the fashionable layering look, you also get to camoflauge your assets as well!
We've all seen it. You're out in public and you notice that girl with her thong exposed for all to see. You wonder if she realizes what is going on or if she simply doesn't care. My guess is she hasn't found the Hip-T! With the Hip-T you can keep your low rise fashionable jeans and look smart and stylish at the same time! The Hip-T fits smoothly over jeans, shorts, or a skirt. You get the layering look without all the extra bulky fabric which is an added bonus!
Another great product from g3 Originals is the Hoola scarf. Just like a hoola hoop, this scarf can be looped around and around, offering 3 different ways you can wear it! With colder weather creeping up, this is one fashionable piece you will be able to get a lot of wear out for the next couple of seasons and beyond!
I had the wonderful opportunity to review both the Hip-T and the Hoola scarf and I am very excited to share these pieces with my readers! I'm not afraid to admit I have a small muffin top. I guess having four kids, the last two being twins will do that to you. Before I tried the Hip-T I was already rocking the layered look to hide my nice little muffin top, as well as to hide my bum cleavage. I like the look of the low rise jeans so I figured layering was the only way I could pull the look off. Of course when summer hits the layered look gets a little too warm to handle and that just is no fun whatsoever! I love that the Hip-T is a great alternative to that. I can have the layered look, cover up my assets, and forget about the bulky fabric mess with this handy item every woman should own in my opinion! To top it off the Hoola scarf is so cute and stylish! I especially like that I can loop it different ways for different looks. Now that the weather is cooling down I will be enjoying showing this piece off for sure! This is a company whose products you just have to see and try for yourself!
Want A Chance To Win A Hip-T And Hoola Scarf Of Your Choice?
g3 Originals Is Proud To Offer One Reader Of Textbook Mommy Their Choice Of Hip-T And Hoola Scarf!
Required Entry To Win: Visit MyHip-T.com And Pick Which Size And Color Hip-T And Hoola Scarf You Would Like To Win And Leave Your Choices In Your Comment!
(U.S. Residents Only, 18+)
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow me by RSS reader or Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect. For each of these put a separate comment for 1 extra entry!
2. Add the Textbook Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your blog sidebar. Please add 3 separate comments for 3 extra entries!
3. Blog about this giveaway! Please add 5 separate comments for 5 extra entries!
4. Become a fan on the Textbook Mommy Facebook Page! Please add a separate comment for 1 extra entry!
5. Follow me @TextbookMommy on Twitter and/or retweet this review/giveaway. (You can find my handy retweet button at the top of this post) You can retweet no more than once every four hours each day for extra entries. Please add a separate comment for each of these and for each retweet for 1 extra entry each!
6. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in a separate comment. (You can find my handy Stumble Upon button at the bottom of this post) Please add 2 separate comments for 2 extra entries!
GIVEAWAY ENDS OCTOBER 2, 2010 AT @11:59 PM EST
WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN BY RANDOM.ORG AND POSTED ON MY BLOG WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CONTEST END. WINNER HAS 48 HOURS TO RESPOND TO MY EMAIL OR ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN.
Disclosure: I received a sample from the above named company in exchange for this honest review. You can read my full disclosure policy HERE.