Need some fresh ideas for stocking stuffers for your teen? While teenagers can be a little harder to shop for, I have some great solutions to surprise them this holiday season. Below are 50 great ideas for stocking stuffers, all of which can also be used as gift ideas!
1) Magazines - Find the latest copy of your teen's favorite magazine, or one you think they would enjoy and buy them a subscription. Make a cute note to attach on the front of the issue you bought that let's them know they have been gifted a subscription. Then just roll the magazine up lengthwise and put it in their stocking!
2) Gift Cards - This one may be a no brainer for stocking stuffer ideas, but teens love gift cards! You can put one to their favorite department store, restaurant, the movie theater, gas card, etc.
3) For The Guys - A new wallet or belt are great additions to any guys stocking.
4) For The Gals - Makeup and beauty products like lotions, nail polishes, etc. are great for the gals.
5) Perfume/Cologne - Find their favorite scent to make a great stocking stuffer addition.
6) Beanies/Scarves - Warm winter accessories are always great ideas.
7) Jewelry - Think earrings, a watch, a necklace, rings, etc.
8) Key Chains - If your teen is of driving age they may appreciate a new keychain or two!
9) Book Light - Does your teen love to read? Maybe a clip on book light is the perfect idea.
10) Deck of Cards - Here's a simple, yet entertaining gift!
11) DVD/CD - Place a favorite movie or CD from their favorite band in their stocking.
12) Snacks - Candy, jerky, trail mix, etc. are all yummy treat additions to a teen's stocking.
13) Concert Tickets - I don't know a teen who wouldn't appreciate this stocking stuffer!
14) T-Shirts - Roll up a t-shirt and place it in their stocking.
15) Books - If your teen loves to read they may appreciate a new book.
16) Video Games - Is your teen a gamer? Then a new video game or two might be perfect!
17) Hackey Sack - Small but very entertaining!
18) Ear Phones - As a new replacement or back up pair for their MP3 player.
19) Hairbrush/Comb - How about a new hairbrush or comb?
20) Homemade Coupon Book - Make a homemade coupon book redeemable for such thing's as a day's excuse from chores, a special day out with mom or dad, etc.
21) Journal/Diary - Your teen can write down all their thoughts on a new journal or diary.
22) School Supplies - Extra pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, etc. are great ideas for students.
23) Blank CD's - If your teen loves to burn copies of their music mixes you may want to include a pack of re-writable CD's in their stocking.
24) Travel Kits - Small travel kits like a nail care set or a travel sewing kit can be handy.
25) Cash - Who doesn't like cash? Throw some money in a card and place in their stocking. Then just wait for the smiles!